If you are a Lead-Xpress user, you can now access all of your Lead-Xpress leads through an online portal. For those of you not familiar with Lead-Xpress here are some previous blog posts.
- Introducing Lead-Xpress
- The Benefits of Lead-Xpress – SaaS Lead Management / CRM
- Sales Lead Management with Lead-Xpress
- How to request an Update to Records
- Improving Productivity with Lead-Xpress
- Saving Money with Lead-Xpress
- Opportunity management with Lead-Xpress & custom forms
- Include / exclude contacts with Lead-Xpress
To create a link to the portal for the Lead-Xpress user’s leads you’ll need access to the Administration function ‘Email Notification Content’. Select the ‘Lead-Xpress Notification – Single Record Assignment’ email notification option. On that page you’ll see a drop down menu for merge fields in the body of the email. Select the category ‘Lead-Xpress’ and select the merge field ‘Lead-Xpress – All Accounts Link’.
The ‘All Accounts Link’ will take the user to their portal, which looks like this.
Clicking on any of the links in the portal will take the user to their standard Lead-Xpress update page, which looks like this.
The standard Lead-Xpress links still work. You do not need to go through the portal to access the standard Lead-Xpress update page. All of the existing security remains in force for both the Lead-Xpress update page as well as the portal.