New Feature – posting Comments to LeadMaster
Before leads can be tracked they need to get into the lead management system. LeadMaster makes that easy with a variety of tools (http post, web form to custom form mapping, email parse etc). The more information provided with the lead the better.
Many of our customers and lead providers asked for the ability to post comments along with the leads. Multiple lines of comments can now be included. The field “lp_Comments:” must be the last field in the body of the email message, since all text following the “lp_Comments:” label and all subsequent lines in the body of the email message are included for the comments.
About LeadMaster / Lead Provider Integration
Registering as a Lead Provider
The following information is maintained for each lead provider submitting leads to LeadMaster:
1. Name – the name of the lead provider. For each lead submitted to LeadMaster by the lead provider, the “Edited By” field is set initially to the name of the lead provider.
2. Username – the username used (along with the password) to authenticate the lead provider before leads are accepted.
3. Password – the password used (along with the username) to authenticate the lead provider before leads are accepted.
1. The lead provider registers with LeadMaster for one or more workgroups.
3. The lead provider receives and processes the response to an HTTP post call.
Posting Leads via Email
General Info, LeadMaster Solutions, What's New at LeadMaster comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.