ROSWELL, Georgia — February 10, 2010 LeadMaster, a leading provider of cloud computing solutions for Sales Lead Management, Lead Tracking, Online CRM tools and Sales Force Automation solutions celebrates twelve years in business.
Founded in 1998, LeadMaster is a true pioneer in the provision of online sales and marketing tools long before the terms customer relationship management and software-as-a-service became common parlance. Today the company has thousands of users spanning the globe. LeadMaster users come from a wide variety of industries and all size companies, from Fortune 50 to small business. LeadMaster continues to expand worldwide thanks to multiple language support.
During 2009 LeadMaster’s commitment to continually enhancing their product offering has brought a number of improvements to the flagship CRM product. Some of the highlights include
- A user-friendly Landing Page Mapping Tool that allows non-programmers to have the data from landing pages flow into the LeadMaster system automatically.
- QuickBooks Integration so users don’t need to key in data twice.
- Further improvements with Outlook integration.
- A new Quote Generating System to provide users with a quick and convenient way to produce quotes for customers. It also conveniently generates an opportunity if required.
- Enhanced E-mail Marketing features including Lead Nurturing, Reporting and Bounce Management.
- New interface enhancements for Logon Management
- Integration with enterprise level Call Center Solutions like Connect First.
- New Charting Features for the home page / information center / dashboard.
- New pre-configured Security Levels to make it easier to standardize security settings.
- New lead distribution methodology including Round Robin distribution.
- Additional features and functions in the Workflow & Automation Management features.
- New products like Lead-Extreme, which provides Website “Caller ID” and LeadMaster Voice a new digital phone service.
For 2010 LeadMaster is looking forward to expanding the business with the launch of their new global partner program.
See previous releases
LeadMaster, a leader in sales and lead management, delivers tangible benefits to sales, marketing and call center teams through its web-based solutions and call center services. LeadMaster’s flagship cloud computing application closes the loop between marketing and sales by tracking leads in real time throughout the sales cycle, from demand generation to lead closure. Combining sales lead management, lead tracking, sales force automation tools (SFA), customer relationship management features (CRM) and call center capabilities, this powerful web-based application helps companies pinpoint where leads are converting into revenue to quickly increase close ratios and maximize return on investment (ROI) for marketing campaigns. LeadMaster’s products and services are available directly from its corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia and also through a global network of value-added resellers, consultants and system integrators. For more information, please visit the LeadMaster at
©2010 LeadMaster, Inc. All rights reserved. The product names used in this press release are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.