New Feature – Call Stats become Quick Actions, there are 3 times as many & are available by Campaign
The Call Stat feature in LeadMaster was updated as follows:
- The name Call Stat has been changed to Quick Action
- There are now 3 sets of Quick Actions instead of just one
- Each set of Quick Actions contains 18 programmable selections
- Now there are a total of 54 programmable selections
- Each of the 3 sets of Quick Actions are available by campaign.
- If you don’t select any Quick Actions in the campaign setup you won’t see them on the records
Quick Actions allow the user to create pre-programmed actions behind each of them. For example, you may want to simply add a note to the record that you tried to call your contact, got voice mail, left a message and scheduled a callback for tomorrow. Or you can have a complex update like the following from a single Quick Action:
- Update Lead Status – Contract Signed
- Update Sales Stage – Sold-Won
- Update Record Type – Customer
- Record the contract signing date
- Update the sales comments
- Send email & text alert to management
- Send a personalized ‘Thank You’ email to the customer
- Start a post-sales Lead Nurturing campaign
- Add a follow-up event on your calendar
- Assign the record to the ‘Customer Support Team’ for post sales activities
To use Quick Actions you’ll need to configure LeadMaster in the following areas:
- Manage Workgroups
- Logon Management
- Customize Pages
- Campaign Management
First you’ll need to make sure that the Quick Actions are turned on for the workgroup in the Manage Workgroup area of Administration.
Second you’ll need to enable the user to have access to the Click Actions through logon management.
Next you’ll need to make sure the Quick Action Sections are visible on the record using customize pages.
When creating a campaign you’ll need to specify which Quick Action sections you want visible for that campaign.
Now you’ll have up to 54 Quick Actions available. Being able to manage the quick actions by campaign makes this feature even more flexible and powerful.Explore posts in the same categories: General Info, LeadMaster F.A.Q, LeadMaster Solutions, What's New at LeadMaster comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.